For general and advertising enquiries, please contact us
1. Simply register a free account with us. You need to be at least 18 years of age to join the program. Each person can only register an account, and only a maximum of 2 accounts are allowed per household. Each registration entitles you to 10 free bids instantly!
2. Choose the type of auction that you are interested in. We offer 2 types of bidding systems, free and paid. For free auctions, you DO NOT have to pay for any bids that you place. You will win the free auction if you are the last bidder to place a bid. For paid auctions, you would need to buy bid packages to qualify for bidding. See point number 3 below.
3. Choose the type of bid package if you are interested in the paid auctions. Depending on what you are bidding for, you will be able to find a package that suits your budget. You can also get free bids that you can use for paid auctions through several methods. See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section below.
4. Once there is a LIVE auction (both free and paid), you can place your bids. Depending on the type of auction, the selling price will increase by S$0.01- $1.00 with every bid.
5. The last bidder to place the bid when the countdown timer reaches zero will be declared the winner! It is that simple!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who can join this program?
A: As long as you are at least 18 years old, you are welcome to join.
Q: How to get free bids?
A: There are 3 ways to get free bids. Firstly, you will receive 10 free bids instantly once you register an account. Secondly, you will receive 50 free bids for every friend that you refer to LobangBids.com. You will receive 50 free bids for any purchase made by him or her! Lastly, enter the promo code to claim your free bids!
Q: What is a free bidding auction?
A: A free auction does not require you to pay to bid. You can bid as many times as you want and you only pay for the final bid price once the auction is closed and you are declared the winner!
Q : What is a paid auction?
A: A paid auction will require you to pay for bid packages before you can start bidding. You can also use free bids to bid for paid auctions. Each time you place a paid bid, 1-7 credit bid(s) will be deducted from your balance. You can check your balance using the bid meter above.
Q : What is a seat auction?
A: A seat auction allows a limited number of bidders to bid on the particular auction. To join a seat auction, simply place a bid before all the seats are taken up.
Q : What is a SURPRISE auction?
A: A SURPRISE auction will appear randomly at anytime of the day. Countdown timer is 2-3 minutes. All SURPRISE auctions are free to bid.
Q: What are the win limits?
A: The weekly win limit is 4, and will reset on every Sunday. Monthly win limit is 12, and will reset at the end of the month. This will include all free bidding auctions and SURPRISE auctions, but not BUY NOW auctions. We will adjust these limits from time to time, so do check back often!
Q: Can I trade-in my won items for cash or bid credits?
A: We do offer cash or bid credits trade-in for selected items. More information can be found in the individual auction listings.
Q: What is an autobidder?
A: An autobidder will help you place bids automatically. You can activate it once you log in. You can set the number of bids that you want to place, and the system will do everything for you! An autobidder is useful when you need to be away for a short period of time.
Q: Can I bid using my mobile?
A: Yes, you can. You can simply click the mobile icon at the bottom of the website. You will be directed to our mobile site.
Q: Can I request for a product to be listed?
A: Yes, simply send us an email to tell us what you want on your wish list!
Q: How do I refer a friend?
A: You need to enter your friend's name and email using the refer-a-friend link. Your friend will need to signup using the exact email to which you send the email to, otherwise the bids will not be credited. Be sure to ask your friend to check the junk or spam folders if you cannot find the email in the inbox.
Q: What is the currency that you are dealing with?
A: All bid packages and prices listed on LobangBids.com are in Singapore dollars.
Q: I am not staying in Singapore, what can I bid for?
A: As of now, you are unable to bid if you are staying outside Singapore.